- Management of internal improvements activities.
- Follow up the workflow activities, take actions and report the results.
- Follow up the product and process control criteria, audit, provide to be produced the product or process as it is described, evaluate the process like a customer.
- Guarantee the capability conformation on necessary equipment and provide to be reported.
- Provide to be used the control plans on production lines through the guarantee of product and process conformation, organizing necessary activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering; preferably, Industrial Engineering. Metallurgical and Materials Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years of experience in a similar industrial environment (automotive is a plus).
- Good knowledge of problem solving tools, 8-D, PPAP.
- Knowledge of SPC and FMEA.
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs.
- Good command of written and verbal English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills for customer, supplier and internal organization.
- Creative, analytic minded, able to use initiative, Team work ability in a multicultural organization, with peers and management.
***Your application will be reviewed by a multinational team, so please apply with a CV in English. Other type of applications will not be considered for this position.