- Organizing and running the lines and resources under its responsibility in line with team-SQDCM targets.
- Participating in policy dissemination activities, following team strategies and targets.
- Contributing to the suggestion system on the lines under his responsibility, to follow the realization of the suggestions and to ensure that they are finalized within team. Providing support for the participation of direct operators.
- Participating in daily SQDCM meetings, creating and timely updating indicators.
- Creating operator training plans together with the relevant functions on the lines under his responsibility.
- Participating in team meetings and sharing the indicators of the lines under his responsibility in these meetings.
- Report indicators such as efficiency, productivity, lost times, related to the lines under its responsibility, to create and follow the general action plan and to share the outputs with team
- In the face of non-compliance and customer complaint, to make the necessary analyzes with the team, to take urgent and permanent measures.
- Managing team including production, maintenance, quality and process technicians in Gemba
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering; preferably Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- 2 years of experience in manufacturing, automotive industry experience is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Analytical thinking capabilities.
- Ability of effectively work and communication with all departments.
- Suitable for team work.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) within global organization and strong presentation skills with strong analytical and technical problem solving ability.
***Your application will be reviewed by a multinational team, so please apply with a CV in English. Other type of applications will not be considered for this position.