- Determine methods of improvements with tools like 5S, Lean Tools, Six Sigma, Visual Management, Kanban and Visual Board.
- Maintain Key KPI’s, to ensure effective management and measures for success.
- Identify bottlenecks, document and create management tool to manage bottlenecks.
- Undertake high-level process and business concept investigations to identify and understand process improvement or overall business opportunities.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team to execute process improvement projects which result in increased uptime, efficiency improvements, or a reduction in operational risk.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering; preferably, Industrial Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years of experience in a similar industrial environment (automotive is a plus).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) within global organization and strong presentation skills with strong analytical and technical problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of Times & Methods Analysis, P_FMEA and Lean Production Process.
- Good on project management.
- Good command of written and verbal English.
- Good command of MS Office applications.
- Team work ability in a multicultural organization, with peers and management.
***Your application will be reviewed by a multinational team, so please apply with a CV in English. Other type of applications will not be considered for this position.