If you have a passion for numbers, you recognize how each aspect of the business affects the bottom line and you like to grasp the big picture than we have the perfect job for you.
We are currently seeking a FINANCIAL CONTROLLER to work in our team.
Autoliv is a top ten ranked company in Romania and global leader in automotive safety.
If you have:
- Diploma or degree in accounting or finance
- Vast knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including GAAP
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Experience in SAP would be considered a plus
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Exercise sound judgment, discretion, initiative and a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to analyze problems, proactive resolution and proposal of solutions.
- Possess strong analytical and technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- A keen interest in the automotive sector
and you consider you will be able to perform the following:
- Reconciling accounts, preparing and analyzing financial statements, and managing cash flows.
- Plan, organize, control and assist in the operation of the accounting and finance functions of the business line
- Maintain all the financial reporting systems and make recommendations for changes
- Strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
- Coordinate and provide input for the preparation of short-term operating budgets
- Compile specific related reports as required by the local and corporate management
then will be more than glad to have a chat and talk about your goals and career opportunities.