- Management of customer planer in daily bases and knowledge of SAP.
- Analyze customer orders by direct contact with customers.
- Analyze changes and share with related departments.
- Analyze the customer forecasts, update them and give some information to manufacturers.
- Attend to the Project workshops.
- Provide the correct and regular communication between management and other departments.
- Implement Environment, Quality and Safety systems and realize developments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering; preferably, Industrial Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering or Mechanical Engineering,
- 2 years of experience in logistics, especially in Automotive industry,
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs,
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Strong communication and presentation skills for customer, supplier and internal organization,
- Team work ability in a multicultural organization, with peers and management.
***Your application will be reviewed by a multinational team, so please apply with a CV in English. Other type of applications will not be considered for this position.